Monday 19 August 2013

Top 5 drugstore lipsticks under £5!





Left/Right

Revlon 'Volcanic Red'
This lipstick was around £3.50, cheap for nice red lipstick. I bought this over a year ago and I still use it all the time, not only is it long lasting but it comes in beautiful sturdy packaging!

17 Supreme shine 'Bella'
This is probably the second time I have purchased this lipstick, mainly because its a pretty shiny nude that's perfect to throw on when your in need of a pick me up! I usually use this when I'm in a rush because its pretty and long lasting. I payed around £3 from boots and will probably keep repurchasing until I find something similar.

Rimmel 'Notting Hill Nude'
Out of all the lipsticks this is probably my favourite. I am probably quite fussy when it comes to nude lipsticks, some shades suit my skin tone others don't but I'd say this is the perfect colour for me & I hope to see this again. The best thing about this product has to be the price, cannot complain for £1! Goood eh?

Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick '107'
I just love this brand, especially because of the matte lipsticks. I do love a good gloss but a beautiful matte red is just perfect for all occasions. I loved this in winter and over used it! I has some purple tones in too and looks perfect with winged liner. At around £4 this is the most expensive lipstick out the bunch but defiantly worth to have in your collection.

Miss Sporty Perfect colour lipstick '054'
I really hate lipsticks that are named with numbers, although they are easier to find, I feel the brand could have been a little more creative. I bought this a few years ago as I was looking for an affordable coral lipstick. I absolutely love this brand, my favourite thing is that is smells of watermelons! I have reused this many times and always get compliments when wearing it.




No comments:

Post a Comment