Thursday 29 August 2013

London Bound

Hey everyone, Thought I would write my first lifestyle post today having been away for quite a while. Recently I took a short weekend trip to London with my family to do some sight seeing, shopping and to clear my busy brain. Having never been to London before this was quite an experience! Yes in 21 years I have never been to London when it is only 4 hours away ha ha !

I absolutely loved the city, completely different to where I am from so it was quite a culture shock! I can safely say after my two wonderful days I could possible see myself living there in the future. I somewhat felt completely comfortable in the city and I couldn't believe how much there was to do and how big it actually was. This has to be one of my favourite places I have been. Here are a few snaps I took on my little adventure :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment