Monday 8 July 2013

Under £10 Make Over | Summer Makeup

































Miss Sporty So Energetic | natural radiance foundation | £1.50 

This foundation is lovely for summer time, priced at £1.50 its a little beauty bargain. I have purchased this a few times, when I don't feel like much coverage I just use this with a buffing brush and it gives your skin a natural glow. It smells lovely and fits perfect in your Make-up bag, I take this everywhere in the summer as it gives me a that extra instant glow.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick | Notting Hill Nude 720 | £1.00

I purchased this lipstick in poundland a few months back and have used it basically every day. Poundland always have some good drugstore lipsticks in and I always find the prettiest shades. If you can't get to your local store then try www.fragrancedirect.co.uk for the latest beauty bargains.

Megaga Blending Brush 38| Ebay £1.88

I came across these brushes on eBay when I was looking for a cheap blending brush. I seen this brush from Hong Kong and they took around 2 weeks to come. I love this brush & will be making more purchases!

MUA Intense Colour | Eyeliner | Snow white | £1.00

MUA is the cheapest brand to buy for drugstore Makeup. I love their white eyeliners  very pigmented and easy to use. One thing I love about MUA, They proved the best sharpeners with their liners, Bonus!

MUA Immaculate Collection | Eyeshadow Palette | £4.00

There was a massive sale on in my local superdrug and plenty of things on offer. MUA had a great offer on and sold these 24 shadow palette for a brilliant £4!! Always check for the latest offers on the MUA website or your local superdrug.

Miss Sporty | Studio Lash Mascara, Incredi Ball | Free | Usual price - £2.99

I got this mascara with my buy two get one free deal at Superdrug. I absolutely love this mascara, if I was to compare the brush I would say its similar to the benefit their real mascara, except this mascara is easy to remove. It is one of the best drugstore products & cheapest out in the market. Defiantly worth a purchase, you wouldn't be disappointed.


All in all this cost under £10! I couldn't be more happier with these bargains.

Have you found any similar or tried these products yourselves? I would love to know :)










No comments:

Post a Comment