Tuesday 30 July 2013

Photo a day | Day 2 | Something that makes me happy

































Day 2 of my photo challenge and I have decided to do a post on things that make me happy. I couldn't really post one photo as there are many things that make me happy.

First & foremost is family, my amazing father who's recently passed away, my beautiful mother & my lovely boyfriend ( I don't know how he puts up with me ha ha!)

Secondly the sky, I just love gazing into the sky it makes me feel soo much better, think I'm a little obsessed!
Makeup - My only hobbie which I get a big kick out off
My little tweety pie - How adorable is my little birdy! I love him to bits,he always puts a smile on my face
last but not least flowers! Flowers are so pretty I could stare at them all day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment