Monday 18 February 2013

Whats in my makeup bag?

Helloo there!

Just a quick post today about the contents of makeup bags and what you should or shouldn't carry, or what you think you should carry for everyday use. I carry the most makeup ever and tend to have the most heaviest bag to carry just because of my makeup obsession :(


As you can see, my makeup bag is excessive and I should really only carry out the makeup I will actually use when I'm out. It varies day to day depending on what lipstick I'm feeling or whether what eye shadows I should wear. I love the feeling that I can always change my makeup day to night with my handy life saving makeup bag ha ha!

What do you take? Lip balm, concealer, mascara? Or are you obsessive like me and just take a massive bag full? Id love to know :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment